неделя, 6 февруари 2011 г.

Lover


White snow, buildings, trees, street, night.
The small town is asleep.
There aren’t cars, cats, dogs, neither people.
Only me. Only I’m watching the falling snow-fakes.

It’s warm here in my bedroom.
And the walls are green.
And lights from the street lamp are dancing on that green.
It’s magical.

My heart is beating fast
Like I’m seeing my lover.
But he isn’t a man, no.
That guy is called Winter.

I stand up from my seat,
I go to the window,
I put my hands on it,
I fall inlove with the snow.

My legs take me fast to the front door.
I’m happy.
My hands push the lock.
It’s so unreal!

I’m already out
I’m under the sky.
The cold air feel so good in that night
The world is peaceful, quiet, gorgeous.

I’m walking.
So many footprints I leave behind.
My hair get white and my eyes catch the amazing view.
I’m living. My lover makes me alive.

White snow, buildings, trees, street, night.
The small town is asleep.
There aren’t cars, cats, dogs, neither people.
Only me. Only I’m feeling the beauty of the weather.

Little white things kiss my cheeks.
My lover has sent them.
With nice cold hands of the wind he touch me.
My lover is here.

I try to look everywhere,
I try to catch the awesome night.
I feel like an alien.
My lover, my winter make me that way.

___________________________________________
Note: If there are any spelling or grammar mistakes, please, tell me! =]

1 коментар:

  1. Ха, и аз имам един такъв любовник... интересно съвпадение! ;-)
    "Btw", открих ти грешка в "snow-fakes", пише се "snowflakes". :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване